La Taverne Index du Forum La Taverne
La guilde de sargeras où l'on joue... sans modération

PortailPortail    ForumForum    RechercherRechercher    MembresMembres     S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
  montures Les montures   quetes Les quetes journalieres  
  ProfilProfil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    ConnexionConnexion 

What Are The Measurements For A Facebook Timeline Cover

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Taverne Index du Forum -> Brèves de comptoir -> Un jour comme les autres dans La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neleawhi
Pochtron
Pochtron

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Are The Measurements For A Facebook Timeline Cover Répondre en citant

What Are The Measurements For A Facebook Timeline Cover
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Kuong says March 31, 2012 at 10:02 AM Wow& Fantastic job! Thanks for the very detail and value post! And yes, I got mind. Sammy Buys Google.com Domain Name for $12. Please check and get back to me asap Thank you Linda Harper Shimmins Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 5:15 PM Linda, the URL above does not work, so I could not view your Facebook Page, but I think I can answer your question. Brad Brighton says March 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM One thing I like about this article that I havent seen on most of the templates is the specification for the placement of the profile image. If you had text in the cover photo that was tight along the edges of the old position of the profile, its now covered up. I can commiserate with your developer friend. erin, maker of chimes says April 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM Has anyone noticed a change in the cover photo size/profile picture or profile picture border recently? I had text placed along the bottom edge where it would not be covered by the inset profile picture, but Ive noticed that its slightly hiding how. Perfect timing for me so I can get something in there before facebook forces me to act! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM Sonia edited this article for me, but the timing is definitely thanks to her for publishing it! I would love to see what you come up with. reputation system says September 7, 2012 at 5:02 AM Ok so I am thinking about removing my site from Tumbler and get it to a WordPress site. How to Create Floating Social Share Icons with Bootstrap . Sandra says April 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM I was having trouble to upload the cover photo for my fb page, as I failed to notice the Save Changes option. Ponsel Terbaru says January 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM Before, I did not know the exact size of the FB cover , and finally I found it here. Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM Youre welcome, Joseph. Jon B. TusharBloggersEthics says March 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM So after one month of procrastination, finally got a cover for my FB page. You may try placing your words down the right edge instead of the left, then it wouldnt get covered by your profile image and I think it would still have the same branding impact. I notice you have a image of a qr code in your examples. Hope you do well! Debi says March 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM Im doing the same with the Microsoft images. Otherwise, this was extremely helpful! , dont forget to like when visiting! Danielle Glick says May 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM Ashley, you are correct that the profile icon upload size is 180180; however, the display size inset in the cover photo is 160160. Thanks for the information. Great job! Melissa says April 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM Very appreciative of your time Danielle! .Copyblogger rocks . Heres the link to see my timeline: Karla says March 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM Rosie, what a great job! I love how the pictures complement each other and they are all gorgeous. Great job on double checking! .. Are you clicking the save or submit button after you upload it? Andrea says June 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM I have pressed the save changes button but still it doesnt appear on my mobile, or any of my friends. Did you end up designing a cover photo for yourself yet? Please share it here when youre ready. Debi says March 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM Thank you, Danielle. Used Elements on my P.C.). Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM Youre welcome. Then use the options in that menu to make changes. Tanya Shively says March 29, 2012 at 1:05 PM Thanks for the tips! I just have a great image of my work- Im an interior designer- but I am glad to have the tips to create other graphic images to change it up sometimes! Heres the link to see what I have now: Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM Tanya, that is a good quality photograph that really shows off your interior design work. Rosieleavesnbloom says March 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM Yes Ive had my timeline up for a few weeks now and Ill be changing it as each season changes as Im a storyteller who takes pictures. Hopefully, if you visit our Timeline, you wont see our pages getting cut off (Welcome->Our Catalog->Books, for example)! Were using Genesis/Enterprise, BTW! Couldnt be happier! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM Your book spines photo seems to capture the essence of your brand very well. Made by Compact Creative 2018 Home / Articles / Inspiration / GalleryAbout / Membership / Advertising & Sponsorship In Partnership with . We used a free tool to help create ours. Blur usually means your image size or proportions arent exact, so double check that the file you are uploading is exactly 180180. Heres my page; I had fun with it! Debi says March 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM I like it! (Check out my site we use the same book image! ) Darla says March 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM Thanks! I use Microsoft Office for all the photos on my blog. I took care of updating mine last night! Im a personal and professional procrastinator : ) Heres the link: Danielle Glick says March 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM Good job and great results! 5a02188284
facebook likes yahoo answerscan i download an album from facebookfacebook login website cfacebook installer sur iphonetj funny facebook statusfacebook marketing for therapistshow to make a bar like facebookhoe moet je iets liken op facebookfacebook app on iphone3facebook mobile for blackberry 8830
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Taverne Index du Forum -> Brèves de comptoir -> Un jour comme les autres dans La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.